Keto friendly, gluten free, paleo – whatever diet you are on, this recipe for “Grilled Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce” is a must in your collection.
This continental dish is best made with basa or halibut. Garlic, pepper, lemon, butter and olive oil combine together to flavour the fish fillets and form a delicate and velvety sauce that really makes your mouth water. Garlic and pepper are spices that have many health benefits.
Serve with a big helping of a versatile salads using carrot and beans. This is guaranteed to help you lose weight and stay fit, if it’s a regular on your menu as a part of a low carbohydrate or a ketogenic diet.
Grilled Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Fish fillets – 4
- Butter,melted – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Minced garlic – 1 tbsp
- Chopped parsley/ coriander leaves -1 tbsp
- Salt and ground black pepper -as per taste
- Red chilli flakes – 1 teaspoon [optional]
- Olive oil – 1/2 teaspoon per fillet
- Mix together ingredient 2 to 7 in a bowl to make the marinade.
- Rub the fish fillets with the marinade.
- Cover and keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Brush a little olive oil over the fish fillets, on both sides.
- Grill 7 to 10 minutes per side, until the fish can easily be flaked using a fork.
- Serve topped with lemon butter sauce and freshly chopped coriander leaves along with a side of steamed vegetables.
Ingredients for Lemon Butter Sauce:
- Butter- 1/2 cup or 125 gms
- Lemon juice -4 tbsp
- Garlic cloves-4 minced
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper – to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves -1 tsp
- Melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic and saute for a minute.
- Now add the lemon juice, salt, pepper and the coriander leaves. Allow it to boil.
- Stir and cook on low flame for about 10 minutes.